Originally Posted by rockinbbar
You can tell who he hates most here by his willingness to burn a coveted sockpuppet on... laugh

The recent demise of a sockpuppet for trashing Rick also says he's getting pissed at Rick for banning those sockpuppets.

How crazy does one have to be to have a whole army of sockpuppets? Many of his sockpuppets are years old, and posted with to give the illusion of legitimacy?

How crazy/insane/mentally disturbed is that?

I mean to log years in advance and dedicate that much of your life to maintaining multiple sockpuppets just so you can troll members on a site.... That's absolutely batschit crazy.

The thing is, he KNOWS he's mentally unstable. He's been treated professionally for mental illness too. You can tell that by him always gaslighting others about mental illness. In his mind, nothing is worse than being mentally ill...That's why he keeps projecting that everyone else BUT him is mentally ill. But the reality is, he's the only one that really is, and proves it with his epic meltdowns.

I sure wouldn't be surprised to read about him in headlines one day. He's got lots in common with those sick little incels who commit mass murder. shocked

I was away for a few days, which one of the many got burnt by Mr Bin recently?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?