Las mentioned a bravo. Yep, they're awesome little woods bombers. When I was working in the water treatment plant up in kobuk, I sure saw a lotta bravos up there, especially with fuel prices above $12 a gallon.

Fun fact: if you put a bravo up for sale, it will end up with a bush pilot or cargo pilot in less than 48 hours........

I'm not a brand loyalist, I've owned all brands. But you'll see me bashing yammys off trees, breaking trail with a tractor trailer tire.

One overlooked gem, is the "in between a bravo and vk 540"

It's called the enticer 2. Bombproof 408cc fan cooled twin Ceramic coated pistons, can haul heavy and not burn up motor. As light as a tundra r, bomb-proof chain case/w reverse gear. The ORIGINAL pogo doesn't catch brush.

Tekei carb, with a secret survival weapon: two venturis for the two pistons. Can set left-side piston slightly richer to keep it cooler when towing hard.

Tekei choke circuit so strong, will pull start at 50 below zero, don't even need a primer button.

Upgraded to 1.5 inch paddle track and wider plastic skis, I invite ANY fkn blowhard with the latest/greatest $14,000-$20,000 ski doo to see if they can follow me in the woods. Your cowling plastics will be in pieces

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]