So reliable you'll never need a man. That's an add they ran in lesbian magazines when I was studying marking in MBA school.

My only problem with Subarus has been with, the drivers primarily in Oregon, that get in front of you and do 45 in a 55 or 65 zone and then as soon as a passing lane comes up and you try to pass the floor it and are doing 80 plus to stay ahead of you. If they manage to stay ahead they are back to 10 to 20 under the limit and if you try to pass they floor it again. I'm not sure what makes them think they are Oregon states official pace car.

My former neighbor used to work for Subaru corporate in California before he joined the mass exodus and moved to Idaho. He loves Subaru and that's all his family owns. He can tell you anything about them. He almost had us talked into one at one point.

My brother has owned a few legacy sedans I believe and has one now. He swears by them on the snow. He says if the roads are bad he has the wife park the suburban and take the legacy. I just don't fit in one like most cars my knee is either in the dash of banging against the oversized center console.

Bb