Small differences in where the fetching is located will not make a difference. Never noticed any change in my NFAA field and hunter setup which was used on targets to 80 yards. Wasn’t the greatest, but, didn’t embarrass my self even at national shoots. Of course there were notable exceptions to that which is why I wasn’t one of the greats lol.

The lighted nocks may or not change things. There are a ton of variables. Arrow weight is one. The lighter the arrow the more a weight change will affect flight. Where your FOC is now compared to after adding the nocks. If it was marginal before it may be awful now. The only way to find out is to check it. Your POI will likely change. How much will depend on how far you are shooting and the above factors. 20 yards unlikely much difference. The difference will likely increase the farther you get out.

You can fuss with a lot of things in archery and drive yourself crazy. I knew a guy that had to have his arrows to an exact FOC and an exact grain weight. He would spend hours building 12 arrows. He wasn’t any better better that I was ,but, was convinced he had the magical formula. My advice is if the FOC is within range shoot and see what happens.