PJGunner;
Good afternoon to you sir, I hope that other than the political quagmire we all seem to find ourselves in that you're well.

To be clear I've not read all of the nearly 400 pages of "amendments" they added to a bill at the last minute which was originally there to ban our handguns.

Some of the highlights though include the Ruger No 1, Weatherby Mk V, Christensen Arms bolt rifle, Mauser Sporter, Montana bolt rifle and the list goes on.

Then the really insidious wording adds "variants" which Ian Runkle has explained in that video and other is currently being interpreted any old way they see fit at the moment. So we have a case where somehow the Mossberg Plinkster made the list even though they've repeatedly stated that no rimfires are affected.

Equally alarming is that the current and former Ministers of Public Safety repeatedly lie in parliament and say that no hunting rifles or shotguns are affected, however the governments "expert" in committee - Murray Smith - admitted they absolutely were.

We are of course fighting it through every legal means at this juncture. We'll see if enough Canadians are now miraculously awakened to understand that we're being lied to about this and a whole number of issues.

While firearms are surely important, I personally believe they're laying a foundation to unlawfully seize whatever private property they deem "in the public interest" which of course will include bank accounts, businesses and land.

I have never in my life hoped I was wrong about so much of what's going on up here.

We'll see.

If anyone is so inclined, we could surely use prayer for wisdom to see what course to take and then for the courage to do what's required.

All the best.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 12/05/22.

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"