Originally Posted by Pappy348
Been wondering when these would appear.

Back before I retired, so over 12 years ago, my company installed a hydrogen-powered generator as a backup, or possibly primary (can’t remember) power source for one of our new central offices in NJ. Telephone equipment runs almost entirely off huge lead-acid cells strung together in series, but those are charged by big rectifiers that run off AC from the power company, with generator backup. That office was the only one I know of, so I presume the setup was either really expensive or they simply didn’t want to replace existing systems that still worked.

What ya wanna bet they’ll discover that the water left on the road attracts the endangered San Bernardino Spotted Hop Toad to their doom on the roadways, so it’ll be banned, in CA anyway.

They will only Ban the Car after Newscum Pays 1 Billion dollars in Political Pay Offs for an Environmental Study on the effects of the water in the air.

They will find that we can not have all that water being released into the air because it will change the Balance of nature some how.