I haven't done much with 7828. Tried it in my .280 Rem. and got graet velocity but crappy accuracy. The rifle just didn't like it.

What I do though is work my loads up through the spring through the fall. That means work ups are done when it's hotter'n hell. Average day may run from 90* in the spring and fall to 110* to 115* in July and August. I've seem late season hunts near to home that have run in the mid 90s. However my deer hunt were more in the northern part of the state when I could snag a tag. Elk hunts were in the late part of the year and I've had to take shots in temps ranging from 40* to 4 degrees above zero. Powders used during thsoe hunts was usually W760 (.308 and 30-06) to WMR (.270, .280 Rem. and .300 Win. Mag.) Both are temp sensitive but so far negative results have not showed up. Deer and elk just died.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE