Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by beretzs
Originally Posted by Brad
47 gr's is THE book load with a 150 (you're shooting a 155). Can't see any reason to go over, especially given that group. You can certainly play with seating depth, though I'm not sure why at this point.

I'd go shoot three more groups @ 47gr's and see if the original group result holds up. If not, then play with seating depth.

Same here, me being me, I'd seat them 5 thou shorter and see what comes out of it. Looks like a node in the 46-47 range. While 46.5 was larger, I'd still be inclined to monkey around between 46-47 grains with the that and see what you come up with. They are easy to tune bullets. Like to see the speeds as well, but the accuracy looks great across the board.

He's already .080" off the lands and you would seat them shorter? I'd go just the opposite direction and start at .020" off the lands. Just me though.

Whenever I am getting 2-1 like that, I go shorter. I like to see more than 1 group like it, but if it is consistent across the board, I go shorter and it usually pulls that round into the group. Maybe not the way, but it does work decent for me. I usually start at the lands myself, so I didn't catch the 80 thou off part, I was just judging off the pics.

Semper Fi