Originally Posted by JMR40
It's past time to put up or shut up. If the 2020 election was stolen prove it. It's been 2+ years and not one single person has come forward willing to testify under oath that any fraud happened. Lots will post BS on the internet, but when given the chance to tell it to a judge, under oath, they won't do it. Lots of theories, but so far, no proof.

There is a paper copy of every single ballot in GA. When they counted the paper ballots by hand in 2020 there was a 10 vote or so difference compared to the machine count. The Dominion machines didn't change the election in GA and I doubt if they did anywhere.

The ballots mailed in or dropped in drop boxes were audited. In the 2 metro Atlanta counties where they had the most claims of fraud they investigated every single ballot. I think it was Cobb and Dekalb but could be mistaken as to which counties. The GBI actually went to people's homes, knocked on doors and verified every one of those ballots were legit. In the other 157 counties they randomly pulled a percentage of those and did the same. Not a single fraudulent ballot was found. Mules didn't stuff the ballot boxes in GA. Raffensperger and Kemp did their jobs and proved to the people of GA that the 2020 elections were not rigged and were reelected for it.

I went to HS with Vic Reynolds, the director of the GBI from 2018 until he resigned last summer. If Vic couldn't find fraud in GA, there wasn't any. Give GA a quality conservative and we will elect them. Walker is quite possibly the worst possible candidate imaginable. No way he should have been allowed to run. Walker makes Dr. Oz look good. Stop blaming the D's and start running quality candidates instead of empty suits and we will win elections. Until some of you figure that out its only going to get worse.

You're FOS. Thousands of voters, including poll workers have reported vote fraud and signed affidavits stating their experiences.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin