Well, I'm officially out of IMR 8208 XBR. Apparently, it is being hidden behind all of the bottles of RL26. I need to load up a bunch of 223 ammo with Sierra 77 grain TMKs as I'm down to the nitty gritty of loaded rounds. I would like some suggestions of your preferred alternative choices. I'm more focused on accuracy than speed; but, all else being equal, I'll obviously take both. Temperature non-sensitivity is a plus as here in Montana I am shooting in temperatures from 20 below zero up to 100 degrees.

I've researched it and come to some conclusions but would like input from others based on their experiences. What's a good alternative choice? I've got a couple of pounds of each TAC, X-terminator and CFE223. Based on what I've read, I think I've eliminated CFE223 for the temp instability. I base that on nothing other than what I've read. For those who need this information, these will be shot in a couple of Tikka 223s with 1 in 8 twist barrels.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ