I vaguely remember the initial accounts of a group of BlackWater Contractors getting wrapped up in a State side trial for allegedly killing innocent Iraqs in a busy square in Baghdad during the height of insurgent contact.

I lost track of the story until Trump pardoned 5 of the Contractors, who after 13 years of prosecution by the DOJ were found guilty and sentenced from 30 years to life in prison for crimes they didn’t commit.

Here is the podcast of the 5 Contractors telling their side of the story, in full, for the first time publicly.

The interview also has an hour segment where the interviewer, Shawn Ryan, talks to the Liberal, Investigative Journalists who worked the trial for 8 years and played a giant role in getting these men pardoned by her findings of illegal, unconstitutional, lies and manipulation by the Obama/Biden administration, the FBI and the DOJ.

I hope Biden dies an awful death and Obama succumbs to something just as bad. These two men, and their powerful minions wrecked these mens lives for political favor and gain.

It’s a 5 hour podcast. If you’re like me, you’ll come away with a little better understanding of BlackWater as a company and the level of professionalism they had in their selection and training of Contractors, at least during 2005-2009. And just how dishonest, vengeful, and corrupt our entire legal system is.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”