This 11yo had a very, very low risk for panic attack to this degree. They had an astronomically small risk of actual heart attack.

The info that will never be available is 1) did this kid have a history of anxiety with physical manifestations? 2). Will we ever hear a detailed account of what they were doing that lead to whatever this is? 3). Anything measurably atypical about their heart? This kid could have had either and we will never know…we will know what the left wants the story to be.

I had a very good friend of mine lose her 13yo son this past April to “heart failure” sitting at his desk at home doing homework. I don’t know if he had the C19 mRNA injection or any boosters but they did say he had an enlarged heart and his dad died in 2015 of a heart attack at 51 and had an enlarged heart also.

My point is these things can happen, statistically they almost never do but when they do there is usually an assignable cause. I’m on one side of this issue, operating based on data that I am at virtually no risk for severe covid and the mRNA technology is laughably unproven and I therefore will never take it. On the other side, the powers that be will never allow the truth about this to be known. Civilization will remain stuck as long as this is remains the posture of the left.

Fear the crabcat.