OK
Getting off of the Politics for 1 post.

Has anyone Rolled or had Rolled Ridged Type L Copper tubing.

I am looking at Making a wood/oil burning water heating system for my off grid place in Arizona.

I have went round and round about my designs for this system from a Copper Tube manifold to a Stainless Steel Tank back to the Copper Manifold for the heated water part of my system.

I used a half of an 80 gal Air Compressor Tank for the Fire pot which is 20 inch Diameter.

I would like to Role (curve) a 3/4 inch Type L Copper tubing to about 24 inch Diameter to go up against the exterior Fire Pot Wall with an Air Gap between them.

I just met a guy with a shop that has a Tubing Rolling Machine they have had it for several years and never used it and he told me that I can come in and use it for free and they will actually see it work.

I have been looking for soft 3/4 inch Type L copper tube in a role form and I can only find 1/2 inch in the soft Tubing.

My concern is will the Ridged hard Copper bend with out crippling or even shattering.

Has anyone on the Fire Rolled or had Rolled Hard Ridged Copper water pipe.

I already have investigated and took some on line classes for Solar water heating systems and I do understand about heat expansion and the dangers of it

My question is about the bending of hard Copper?

Any Help would be appreciated