Yes, I do. Or I did...and then I do again. The thing flew across the room when I removed that trigger from one of the rifles that is going to find a new home. I knew about where I'd find it, but I have to admit I forgot all about it by the time I got a bunch of stuff swapped around. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for the offer, but the reminder is all I needed---that was plenty of help.

I surprise myself sometimes...I can't count the number of times I've launched small parts across the room without losing them outright. I can't recall a single instance out of many incidents where I didn't find what I was looking for...but it did take me about four months to find a spring that got away from me while trying to reinstall the cylinder latch release button on my father-in-law's Charter Undercover. I think I kinda didn't want to find that spring. I needed one or two extra hands to get that little bastard back where it belonged but somehow managed with my clumsy two. Never again!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.