Buzz, why all the bitterness?

Some have no need to post every pic of every animal, online. There are way too many pics, but mostly shared with family and close friends.

I get it. You are trying to forward your pay-out from a bogus organization that was caught, red handed.

Buzz-Bankman-Fried.

Making the Elk Hunting Forum great again.

Originally Posted by BuzzH
Originally Posted by MIKEWERNER
Wow........look at all that frothy, bright red lung blood!

There are internet experts out there that may say that blood looks relatively old, like it laid overnight.

Other internet experts may suspect we are seeing the 'good' side, when it comes to the wound channel.

If you incessantly crave the internet atta-boy's..........perhaps cropping out the hideous shot placement would be prudent, in the future.

It is a great bull.

Originally Posted by BuzzH
[Linked Image from photos.imageevent.com]

I have the video footage of killing that bull taken by my brother. Wasn't even going to hunt that day, but had time to get out the day before pronghorn opened for my dad and brother. Have video footage of my bull and a 350 class 6 point fighting a week prior to when I killed him.

After the shot the bull went maybe 80 yards and I gave it an hour...he died way sooner than that.

Tell that dead bull it was a bad shot...

Hang a photo of your best WY bull...I promise not to laugh if you don't crop yourself out the photo.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.