"Rather than being a scourge, the pedophilia epidemic that is sweeping the world is actually “nature’s gift” to humanity, according to Klaus Schwab whose World Economic Forum has declared that pedophiles are being created by nature in increasingly large numbers for a reason."

First off, I don't agree with this line of thought but as to the why? It might be related to too many people on the planet. I'm reminded once about a paper I read which what published in the Scientific American around 1961 called, "The Rat Syndrome." It also in a way explains much of the current behavior world wide including homosexuality and Transgender behavior. You could also add promiscuity as well as rape, murder and other violent crimes. It's all interrelated. Google it up and read if for yourselves and if you don't see a connection.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE