I’m no expert but I have been shooting and hunting with single string bows for over 20 years now and I’m close to your height. I’m 6’4” and 205 with long arms and a 29” and a little draw length.

Single biggest improvement I ever made was switching to 3 under. It does away with finger pinch and makes it easier to get a consistent anchor. Also stay away from draw weight that isn’t easy and comfortable to shoot. If you can’t hold at anchor or get the shakes immediately upon hitting anchor you need to either work out and build strength or shoot a lighter bow. I know 45 doesn’t feel or sound like much but if your shooting muscles aren’t in shape it is. I do my best work with 40#-43#, I can and do shoot bows up to 55# but not as consistently or accurately.

I’ve owned in the neighborhood of 20 bows over the years from 48” to 70”. Nothing longer than 58” gives me any trouble that can be attributed to the bow. Currently I’m shooting a 64” longbow primarily and it is probably my favorite bow I’ve owned. I really can’t tell a difference in shootability between my 64” longbow and a 68” recurve I have that’s the same draw weight.

I’m now on the scout for a takedown of some type due to the hassle of traveling with a long bow on road trips.