Originally Posted by Bwana338
My last trip i always stay at the city lodge to over night. I learned that a while back and it gives me a nice chance to catch up on some very needed sleep.

I book by flights with Gracy travel and they do my rifle permits. With that said…. Very top notch by the way. I was in contact with Bruce from Gracy and that made texting easy to meet up.

On my last trip another hunter used “Rifle Permits”. I was through the airport and checked into my room at the city lodge. Wend down to the front desk and the “Rifle Permits” group forgot to book his room. So over i head to the airport and the Firearms room to find the second hunter. Dang he was still in line waiting to be processed. Then we walk over to the city lodge and he is able to find a room and check in.

So we I have our rooms. I am waiting on another hunter to join in and I head back to the airport to meet up. We have a dinner and call it quits for he evening.

Next day i am up and down having breakfast at the city lodge and it is nearing time to head over to the airport to check, Gracy (Bruce) is there to get me and Rifle permits person is not around. I round up the other 2 guys and we walk over and check in. From what i know the rifle permits person never showed up, just my take. So you need to know what your are doing at check in.

Same on our return flight from Namibia, Gracy’s (Bruce) was there to walk me through all checking and helped the hunter as Rifle permits was not there.

Bruce did get a nice tip for the additional help that he provided.
Bruce is great! He was very helpful on our last trip through Johannesburg to Mozambique.