Been hunting them since I was a teen.
Bought my CZ 17hmr with them in mind. Now I use my suppressed CZ Style 22lr, Foxpro, decoys/owl. My old halloween battery powered wing flapping Bat on a string gave out, got to get a new one or two.

I have a 40gr. V-max, Varget load for my 26'' barrel 22-250, 4200+fps boy-howdy it scatters them real well from the 20 yard Bow ground blind. One landed on top of the 4x4 treated that held two bucket feeders, it leaned over checking the ground and I pulled the trigger. The bullet went through the body head to tail, scattered in a funnel shape for 20 feet. Ten minutes later got another one.
City crows with a quiet PCP air rifle ,,, they are used to vehicles, eye seen them shot at 20 feet, NUMEROUS TIMES, laf.

Guy I worked with in Kennesaw, Georgia 20 years ago brought a RWS fixed barrel springer air rifle to work to show me. The one with the floating action, 51?. He opened the window on our job-site trailer and popped a crow that went down right in front of the library. Crows went into a tizzy he popped a couple more, we were laughing, I told him to stop nope he shot another one.
I rode my company kawasaki mule down to another building then up towards where the crows had fallen. There was a crowd of kids and their mentors out there staring around, this was at a Devereux Treatment Network place for wayward children. Some boys were staring at a wounded one that couldn't fly other kids were standing over 3 dead ones pondering what was going on. A soul brother/mentor said,, i bet they et poison,, laf.
over.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.