Hello, New to this forum...I recently obtained a Ruger no. 1 in 45-70 Lyman Centennial Grade I (1 of 101 made), 28" barrel with the long repro scope, case (red interior), cleaning rod and small coin...the owner passed away and the family doesn't know where the accessories are...the key, bullet mould, reloading caliper, dies, box of unprimed cartridges (which I have found some of these), book, other info (was there any loading info for these in the kit?....I would like to ask if anyone who has the grade I version or possibly grade II, (green interior, I believe) knows what the part numbers of the bullet moulds (how many cavity and weight), caliper (Ideal 310?), dies, etc...Could someone also, take a pic of the cert of authenticity, I would like to see what they looked like for the Grade I,...unfortunately the family doesn't know what the owner did with all these things. Is the book different for grade I to grade II or just the cover of the book? thanks, should have possession of the rifle by next week, but I know that these things are missing. If anyone has any spare working accessories that fit the original case, let me know, thanks