Originally Posted by haverluk
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by SquibLoadMatch
There’s more info on FB under StarCityWhitetails

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ETA - Supposedly the deer was pretty well known in one of the neighborhoods in northern Va . There was a couple pics people had posted of it in their backyards. There were also a couple guys hunting the deer.

One of the HOAs out there has drafted a letter to DWR about how "unacceptable a treasure like that has been removed permanently from nature."

Go figure lol
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Originally Posted by SquibLoadMatch
There’s more info on FB under StarCityWhitetails

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

ETA - Supposedly the deer was pretty well known in one of the neighborhoods in northern Va . There was a couple pics people had posted of it in their backyards. There were also a couple guys hunting the deer.

One of the HOAs out there has drafted a letter to DWR about how "unacceptable a treasure like that has been removed permanently from nature."

Go figure lol

And yet some of the HOAs are all for it. I lived in Lake Ridge area of Prince William Co. north of Stafford Co. for a while and there was 30 of us that were qualified and authorized to archery hunt in the designated wooded areas around the neighborhood. The state even supplied us with DMAP tags. I shot mostly does but some guys were able to dredge out a couple good bucks.

One of my buddies did the same. Got qual'ed to hunt those little woodlots up around Loudoun and man, he had some trail cam pictures of some monsters.

Semper Fi