I can't specifically speak to that 270. I've been hunting relatively open country for over 50 years. We guided aoudad, antelope, whitetail, and mule deer hunts for 16 years but haven't done that for about 6 years now. I've seen, and owned for that matter, a whole bunch of high end "alpha" glass during that time. What I can guarantee you is that with the mid level glass today, and these GPO's are much better than mid level optics, you can put the mid level+ binos on a tripod, side by side with the "alpha" stuff, and you won't see things through one that you can't see equally as well through the other. In other words, there's never been a time a hunter found a buck through his Ultravid/Swarovision or whatever that I couldn't see as well with my Gold RIng HD, Meostar HD, etc.
x
Same thing specifically with these GPO's and Fury AB's for that matter. I had my SLC HD 8x42's mule deer hunting at the same time. The SLC's are optically superior, but I had no trouble doing what I described above with all 3.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.