Tomatoes, eggplant and other nightshade veggies can cause inflammation. We don’t eat much spaghetti since while my wife loves tomatoes it really causes her pain and discomfort the next day. We don’t eat a lot of pasta anyway. I’ve been eating a ketogenic type diet for 35+ years and didn’t even know it had a name. I eat a lot of protein (meat/fish) and fresh vegetables. I eat like that because I knew that carbs can be trouble and are empty of any real benefit. I also don’t like having my blood sugar spike and fall forcing my pancreas to work OT. I’ve noticed how different my diet is from others by my plate after I’m done. I can eat a pound or more of meat and a big salad, I’ll eat the steamed vegetables but the potatoes or whatever carb is on my plate gets a few nibbles but rarely finished. I have been able to maintain my weight and I still wear the same size jeans as I did when I graduated high school 34 waist 36 inseam and I’m hovering right at 205 down from 230. I eat 1 meal a day with usually healthy snacks if I get hungry. I eat whatever I want whenever I want and sometimes I’ll feel like eating crap so I eat crap. It’s all about moderation and eating smart.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~