I read many great reviews on this scope. I didn’t believe it would actually rival alpha Euro glass as some had stated. But the Japanese Schott ED glass piqued my interest. Add in that cool graphite finish, I had to have one.

I make no claim to being an optics guru. I do have nice scopes. I mainly use my optics for hunting scenarios. So if you need a drop test or a ladder test or some other criteria, you’ll be disappointed with this report. If you want to know how this scope compared to others in a real world comparison, here goes.

The Tract Toric UHD 3-15x50 was bested in every way by my Japanese Bushnell Elite 4500 2.5-10x50. I really wanted a different outcome. I’d bought the Toric for a particular rifle it would look awesome on. But it was not the optical equal to the Elite 4500. With both scopes set to equal magnification the Elite was clearly the better sight picture. I didn’t go further to compare it to a Zeiss or Leica. There was no use.

I would give Tract Optics very high marks for customer service. Fast shipment. And fast refund.

I also am not saying the Tract is junk. The LOW produced Elites are nice optics. They aren’t equal to alpha Euros, though.