Some of us were just talking about this powder in another thread. It has been great in my 6.5 creedmoor's and 6.5x55. I've also used it in 30-06. I tried it in a new rifle just the other day. Getting some decent results, but kind of sporadic as well. When double checking loads, I would get one group at .6" and the next with the same charge wt would be 1.1". Kind of fluctuating a little more than I like to see. That was with the Hornady 180gr SST, which I've never experimented with either. Groups at 400 were sub moa and others at 1.5 moa. Kind of hit and miss.. Not used to that, so I am thinking about trying a different powder. Maybe a more tried and true H4350.. I also tried it in my 7mm08 with 150gr Nosler partitions. Works very well for that application. If you haven't looked at the PDF of Western powders load data, download it and print it off. it has some damn good information in it. I look through it a lot..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA