Originally Posted by geedubya
Night, same spot, 120 yds. NightSnipe 750 IR Extreme Illuminator

An aftermarket IR illuminator that both illuminates greater distances, features variable beam intensity, and has both elevation and windage capablility are a great addition.
I have the NightSnipe IR 750 Extreme. There are numerous vendors that sell excellent aftermarket units.

They are great for stand hunting and illuminating a fixed point. Shots on running game... forget about it IMHO.

One of the things I particularly like is the ability to stream the sight picture to either a tablet or a smart phone via wi-fi. Do not need to be in an area that has cell signal.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

As a stand hunter I can set up my tablet and stream video to it, and do not have to keep my eye to the scope.

This is the most awesome setup for night hunting hogs that I have seen. I feel like I am going blind holding thermal scanner to my eye for long periods of time and then I end up putting it down right before a hog comes through. I have missed more than one hog because of that. I have everything I need except a stand for my tablet.

2 Kings 2:23-24