Originally Posted by ironbender
Yeah, yeah. I know. But, interesting read nonetheless.

Now comes the most damning evidence yet…

A top insurance analyst has analyzed the CDC’s own death rate data and it matches the data released by the UK government.

There is a 7% increase in death for each time you take the Covid jab. In other words, your odds of dropping dead suddenly go up 7% if you take one Covid jab…they go up 14% after your 2nd jab…they go up 21% after your third jab…28% after your fourth…and 35% after you get another dose. And so on and so on.

Once you get to jab number ten, your odds of dying would rise by 70%. Are those deadly enough odds for you?

Let’s say you had a loaded gun in your hand to play a game of “Russian Roulette.” Each time you pull the trigger your odds of dying go up by 7%. Would a 35% higher chance of dying by trigger pull number five worry you? Would you pull the trigger one more time as the odds increase?

But I have a warning about that 7% increase for every Covid jab you take. I believe that’s a best-case scenario.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-today-life-death-news-covid-vaccine/

A "A top insurance analyst"...

And exactly who is this alleged analyst?
Who's he work for, where the data?
Who's reviewed his finding?
Did he control for the fact that people with more underlying health problems were more likely to get the vaccine?

Is his company factoring this into their life insurance rates, or not?

If his finding are so solid, lets see the data.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell