Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Well, I got my Tom Teaser bag. It didn't come in Mossy Oak Bottomland that I ordered. It came in Mossy Oak Greenleaf. It seems okay. It's pretty much just a call bag, with some shell and striker loops. It's made out of the same kind of material as, say, hunting pants. The strap is adjustable and quite long when fully extended, so I can wear it so the top of it is wear my belt is. Seems like it is as advertized. It doesn't have any zippered pockets in it. Except for the main flap that covers it all, all the pockets are unsecured. One thing I like about my turkey vests are zippered pockets I can put my car keys and wallet in. I don't like carrying those in my pants when I hunt. So I put them in zippered pockets to secure them. Back to figuring out how to secure them.

I'll post some pics later. Right now, I'm kind of ambivalent about it. Maybe I'll end up loving it. I'm used to high tech materials and silent zippers. This is none of that. It's just a stitched fabric bag. It may be just the ticket.

Thanks for the review.

I like a zipped pocket after having a cell phone slip out of a interior vest pocket and down into the lake.

Other than that, How was the show Mrs. Lincoln?