Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Bring out Sarah Huckabee Sanders for the Rebuttal!

I thought Sarah Huckabee Sanders' so called Rebuttal was a major disappointment. It sounded more like her campaign speech for a run at the Presidency. She failed to really address Beijing Biden's lies, distortions, and nonsense, barely touching on the periphery of his ramblings.

I could not care less about Huckabee overcoming cancer nor her mother having cancer. What did that have to do with rebutting Beijing Biden? I could not care less about Huckabee flying with Prez. Trump to Afghanistan, where she met a "real" soldier and got his unit shoulder patch. What did that have to do with rebutting Beijing Biden?

Huckabee refused to point out Beijing Biden's non-action on closing our borders and the millions of illegal aliens pouring into our country. She said nothing about black crime. (Yeah, yeah, I know: racist!.) Did not refute his lies about inflation soaring, his horrible foreign policy disaster, the invasion of our air space by the Chinese Communists, his causing gas and food prices to soar, etc. etc. etc. etc.

No, Huckabee was a serious disappointment. Sorry I wasted my precious time listening to her blathering along, campaigning for a run at the Presidency.

My opinion.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)