I recall Flaig's Lodge of Millvale, Pa from the myriad full page ads in such prominent publications as American Rifleman, Guns Magazine, etc from Fifties to ???. Them and Paul Jager No direct business with them, but all inferences accrued over some decades of quality rifle making. I have one of theirs likely was shipped out as a barreled action and stocked later as it's serviceable but bit clunky.
A medium weight barreled FN Mauser in 7x61 Sharpe & Hart. Bought it really cheap as by the era I picked it up, that chambering was largely history and sustained primarily by a small group of Schultz & Larsen rifle enthusiasts - including me - of which it reflected was a principal chambering and I was 'long on such ammo. The era of mine was almost surely early Sixties also dated by proclivity for that chambering which never reached 'rotation speed' to get off the ground. Pix below. Also here, result of Googling: https://www.ebay.com/itm/155164519951 No advertising intent but good ad visualization of Flaig's ads.

Best!
John

Attached Images
R81-3U.jpg (22.6 KB, 125 downloads)
R81-11U.jpg (21.11 KB, 123 downloads)
Last edited by iskra; 02/10/23.