Update to the update...I received my extra tungsten weight today and installed it in the buffer. I fired one test round to check ejection, and the empty flew in the 3 o'clock direction. I'll take that and run.

Some guy on the youtube says that the set screw that holds the plug screw secure on these adjustable buffers won't stay put. I'll be watching for that. I have several types of threadlockers available should that become necessary.

I'd say this rifle is ready to rock, and it's going hunting with me very soon. I may fire a couple of ten-round groups at some point to satisfy my curiosity. I think the rifle will hold MOA for ten rounds, and even twice in a row...but I'm not sure the shooter is up to it. I've fired good groups with ARs and I've fired not-so-good groups with ARs, and I really can't tell (almost always) when I've done something right or something wrong. I don't know whether I'll ever be comfortable with the ergonomics, but I do know I can kill stuff with one.
smile

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.