I know I’m a little late to joining the Tikka T1X club, but…

I picked up a 16” bbl’ed .22lr a few weeks back. Mounted an SWFA SS 3-15 in Henneberger HMS Weaver extra low rings on an Area 419 30moa rail, and screwed my Silencerco Sparrow onto it. Looks pretty dang good, feels pretty good, fits nice, etc. The scope is nice and low even with the rail (really like these rings, but not sure about using ‘em on a hard recoiling rifle).q

I was at the deer lease this past weekend working, and I took it with me to sight in and shoot a bit. Clamped it in a BogPod Deathgrip and found a nice sized cactus about 75yds out. Holy crap this thing is quiet with CCI Std Vel ammo! The slap of the bullet hitting the cactus was as loud or louder to my ear than the shot itself!

My son made me some shorter floor plates with his 3D printer for the Tikka mags that lessens the capacity to 6rds. First 6 shot group (after 3-4 shot getting it sighted in) went into about an inch! For shooting off the Bogpod while standing, that’s not bad at all!

To say I’m happy with it is an understatement! Looking forward to wringing it out some more and shooting some longer distances with it!