Thats a bull!

Skull capped it too. LOL. What I fail to see is mention of CNS after the first shot. If its a thing.. its a thing. Sometimes we aren't close enough.

Then again did it take a full mag... the only way one knows these things is to fire 1 round and leave it be. Have done that a time or two. Not the smartest I agree. But the results have been about the same time wise. And the couple animals never moved. Just stood until they lay down. And bled out.

Sometimes. Maybe even more than that. The extra noise of the extra shots. The run up to em and pump more in em crowd. The hollers after the first hit bunch... quite often I think those are what makes them move after the first shot.

They certainly don't seem to move much if you leave em alone from what I"ve seen.

Again its all generalities. Nothing is ever 100%

Buddy of mine was going to shoot a caribou standing 8 inches deep edge of a river about season to ice up... I said whatever you do don't aim high. lung and let him get into the alders. Nope. He hits high and shocks the spine. If he would have lung shot that we would have had a chance at least.LOL. An Aquaintnace couldn't wait on a bull moose last fall. Shot it IN the lake. And then as it swam for shore... yes it was on the deep side... he kept shooting.... Had to take a swim with a rope to the bottom.

I still say lots of our issues are brought on by ourselves.. One single shot and mind your business and there seems to be less drama. Watching what I saw of the video they certainly didn't go up and pester that bull so to speak. Was pretty wobbly after that last round an it looked like the bullets worked.

But I know the other side too.. one bear last spring 14 shots fire. Another had 8 IIRC. Not all hit. All of mine hit except the one I tried at him rolling down the hill... and then I waited until he regained his footing for my next shot....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....