Originally Posted by TomGresham
I’m embarrassed about it, but I can’t figure out how to post photos here.

This will take longer for you to read than it will to actually do it. I can take a picture and have it posted in under 30 seconds. Go ahead and try it, if it posts as a broken link, leave it up, we can troubleshoot with a broken link on what went wrong.

1. go to https://postimages.org/

2. click on "choose images" in the middle of the screen
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

3. find the picture on your device (this works from either a computer or an iPhone, I assume an android phone is similar) and select it.

4. let it upload, it will show a status bar of 20%, 25%, 60%, 90%, 100%, and then that bar goes to 'completed'. This might take 5 seconds or 10 seconds or 30 seconds or be instantaneous, all dependent on your upload speed, but just give it a second to work.

5. Find the line of code at the bottom for 'hotlink for forums' (see my blue arrow). Either copy that entire line manually, or, click where my red arrow is pointing, it will copy the whole string for you. One simple click is all that is needed, and it will have a momentary popup saying 'copied' that disappears in a second.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

6. Come back to 24hourcampfire and paste that whole string in your reply box. (you can delete the extra URL stuff, but must keep the stuff between brackets containing anything with IMG in it. The stuff highlighted in yellow in step 5 is what you will be pasting here.