Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by WMR
The seller can still add to the description with an addendum and it appears they have not done so.
Yep.
Bid is nearly 2k and no additional info/addendum.
🤷‍♂️

I can't remember if you can add to the listing after it has bids? It's been a while since I've sold anything there. They seemed nice when they responded to my email. I don't think they were trying to mis represent the rifle. They may just not have known entirely what they had?? Good catch on your part though AK.. A lot of guys probably wouldn't have paid much attention to a stamping on the underside of the barrel. As stated, you can fire a regular 375H&H cartridge through it, but it won't come out looking the same. Then you would also need a 375WBY die set as well. Those can be a little harder to find and more expensive than the standard H&H die sets.

As a side note, the last pre 64 model 70 375 Weatherby I had was a transition. I got a heck of a deal on it and later sold it on GB. It easily went for $1,600.00 plus shipping costs. That was not a supergrade, just a rechambered 375H&H. I'm sure after this guy gets his listing updated he will have no problem selling it for $2,600.00+. Also reminds me I recently saw a pre 64 375H&H that looked all original for $1,999.99. As I said in a different thread, the model 70 market is getting a little softer. I see it every day. Some guys that don't get out much, can argue, but they don't know the market.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA