I ran across this BSW 35 Astora 12 ga, and it's of no use to me, but it's an interesting gun.

https://simpsonltd.com/bsw-suhl-modell-35-z55870/

Simson Guns were a Jewish owned company before WWII and Hitler. In the 1930s they changed their name to BSW, Berlin Suhl Works in English to dodge the anti-Jewish waive in Germany. They made the finest grade guns, as well as beautifully made field grade guns. The Simson family got out of Germany, and many made it to the USA, but some died in concentration camps. The name was changed by the Nazis eventually to Gustloff-Werke, and they produced sporting and military weapons until the end of the war, when the Russians dismantled the plant and took it home with them.

This salesman's sample is an example of their late 30s Anson & Deely SXS gun, the Astora 35. The listing caught my eye, since I have this gun in a 16ga two barrel set with 16 SXS and 16/8X57JR cape gun set. It's called the Astora 35 BD. The fit and finish is on par with any doublegun made, and it's their field grade gun.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”