You came to me over fifteen years ago as a little brown furball and we spent the next several years getting to know each other.
You seemed to have a penchant for chewing garden hoses and whatever else you could find into pieces and killing any cat that was stupid enough to run from you.
Your training phase was always fun for both of us and you loved that dummy
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Actually The training was easy and you learned the lessons very well
You even learned how to do the stupid things that I asked

Your training paid off many times and I will always remember the many miles of stomping through the brush with excellent results many many times.

Sometimes I think you were as proud of yourself as I was of having you as my teammate

At the end of the day the restful times were well deserved and enjoyed by both of us

So now it's time to cross that Rainbow bridge that all good dogs must do eventually.
I don't think so, you're going to swim that damn river!

So when you get to that other side, You'll have a good time! You'll get to have your own king sized Seally Posturpedic bed all to yourself and you won't have to listen to anyone calling you a "bed hog" (whatever that is)
You will have a chance to make lots of new friends
And say hello to those that have gone on before

After all these years together, the one thing I am most grateful for is that you finally grew into those ears

So rest in peace my friend.
You were loved and you will not be forgotten

Last edited by Kenlguy; 04/20/23.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.