Please share your experience with the reloading / ballistic software you use.
I have both RCBS.Load and Load from a Disk.
My computer skills are OK and I nave been reloading for years but I am far from an expert or professional.
The RCBS.Load has better graphing capabilities for trajectory which I find excellent, but other than that I find it very difficult to use. It also does not handle light and small projectiles like the 17 cal I shoot. If the wind speed is over 3mph the chart goes wacky. Excellent Point blank range calculation and graphing. I have never been able to master most of the features of the software especially the 'Construct User Load Data' or the save your own work feature which I wanted the most. It also has a very poor selection of powder and bullet information for the cost (IMO). Additional reloading manuals can be added for a hefty cost even if you already own the hard copy. The user manuals are thorough but very technical and difficult to understand.
Load from a disk is my favorite except for graphing and charting which is terrible. I usually do my work on LFAD and then reload it into RCBS.Load for graphing and printing. At least I can save my work with LFAD.
What do you use and would you buy it again?

Last edited by Vince; 11/30/07.