Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Shag
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Judman
From the bottom up, let’s hear it!! 👊🏻

I’ll give you my brief attention. Only because I’m deep in your empty head. And it makes me laugh! 😂

You asking for information on building another one of your fantasy rifles, is akin to you being nothing but a tourist hunter posing for years on the Fire that you can actually get it done in the real world of public hunting. 🙄

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Here’s a hint. If being a tourist hunter was good for losing weight, Jenny Craig would have called you.

Next time you pose for another spectacular moment, where someone had to take you hunting or fishing. Maybe zip your pants. You’re showing that you don’t even have the skill level to do something that was taught at the age 3.

Lol

🦫

Just disturbing..... A man that identify's as a woman stalking you Jud. Fixated on your crotch. I'd be concerned. Jealous and a hypocrite. Happy for ypu and your wife! You had a great vacation and caught some really great table fare.

Only fixated because his hatch was open, but this time your head wasn’t there.

🦫

Cock talk is all you got, after the mudshark, yada yada yada, appears you’re happy again. You’ve got alot goin on cuunt.🖕🏿

xoxoxoxo from the lucky tourist hunter.👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.