Background: I frequent two LGS. I feel like 'Norm' from cheers when I walk in. They are friendly and already know what to show me based upon past purchases. I guess I am a loyal customer, but I feel that they deserve it. If they have what I want, I buy it or put it on layaway. I rarely handle anything that i don't seriously consider purchasing. I don't haggle, they present fair prices. My online purchases are rare, only because of items they usually don't carry...mainly gun leather, and stuff like that...

A few months ago, I was in LGS #1 and bought a couple of revolvers. I wrote a check to pay...while writing the check, a bizarre fellow came in to the shop so I kept an eye on him and positioned myself in a more tactical advantage. Well the guy left, and I completed my transaction. A few days later, I called the store and asked them about an item I wanted to order...they were like, I'm glad that you called, you wrote your check wrong...so they never even tried to deposit it. I asked them why didn't they call me or something and they said oh we knew that you would be back soon and could just make it right then...I thought that was very cool of them. I returned to the store that day and filled out a correct check, they said I could've waited until the weekend.

Recently, I was in LGS #1, and I just stopped in quickly to see if they had something to shoot out of my 44 magnum, because I have quite a few boxes of factory and reloads but planned on preplacing these before the weekend. They were out. So I was getting ready to leave and the owner told her son to show me the newest single owner gun they just got in...a model 27-2 with a little holster wear and some speed loaders. I instantly bought it...she knows that I'm addicted to N frames and have been looking for a non hillaried model 27 for a while.

LGS #2 admitted to the staff having a conversation about me...in a good way...as to who is going to buy these 44 mag revolvers, they keep getting...that led to my BFR 44 mag thread on the handgun forums. They are genuinely nice and are fun to talk to as well.

Anyways, if you have read through my Deflavian wall of text...thanks, I was just wondering how much the LGS know you? Ours are a friendly bunch around here, very honest and likable.

-John