I've got some Metalforms I'm not exactly happy with, they often fail to lock a slide open. I've had good luck with the Springfield magazines that come with the pistols they sell, and yes, the 10rd. Wilsons are pretty good.

Honestly, I've been having some excellent luck with Metalform .38 Super magazines with the rounded followers (not the flat followers, though), if you can find some of those, they'll work well. Likely as not, they'll lock the slide open when it's empty, too.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2982345595?pid=825518

I have five 9mm 1911s, and these have worked well in all of them, but each pistol can be fussy. Yes, a Super magazine will feed 9mms well enough. Any and all 9mm 1911 magazines may strip a round out of the magazine from tiime to time, it's common, actually. I've got two Meg-gars that are abominable, they came with my Tisas Tank Commander. I won't even use them for anything important. I use them at the range now and then. I really like a round follower on a 9mm, though.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.