Originally Posted by Swifty52
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Before you go off the deep end and buy thousands, why not buy as small a quantity as they'll sell you and at least try them first? Bullet diameter matters a helluva lot, and pistol bullets don't need to be crazy hard. If you haven't measured your throat diameters, and considered the velocity you'll be shooting them at, you're simply rolling the dice. This stuff ain't rocket science, but there are protocols to adhere to if accuracy without leading is desired.

BHN 12? That's a lot harder than 90% of what I shoot, and a bit harder than than the other 10%. Check out how hard the bullets are in factory ammo.....

😁

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Pure sh*t. Military and Police load that was a pooch and leaded the barrel at 950. What the hell good is that in a 41 mag. Shot 1 box, kept the other for posterity.
I had 2 boxes of that leaded my sw bad with 1 box and shelved the other. Sold the second box of them for twice as much as both the 2 boxes cost. Cast my own now..mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "