Every gun is different, I use a 20 ga and can tell you first hand that some do like a full choke and (in my case) some like tight chokes. I am using a .555 choke in my 20 ga but have seen others pattern just as good with a full choke.
I really wish I could give you a hard fast answer but every gun is different and you will have to play (shoot) some and see.
I would suggest getting some paper (at least 30" wide) and shoot it at 40 yards with a standard full choke barrel (I would do this from a good rest). That is a starting point and you can decide if the pattern is tight enough for your taste or not.
If not, maybe try a super full or an aftermarket choke that is tighter. Once you figure your choke out, then you can back out to 50 yards and see if the pattern is still tight enough for you, then increase to 60 (if 50 is still working for you). You will find (at least for me) that you better have a good rest to shoot 60 yards as it is easy to wiggle just a hair and throw the POI off a good bit.

The other thing you need to think about is that TSS shoots tight and I use a red dot sight on my shotguns because I can get better hits with it. The POA/POI can be dialed in so that the core of the pattern hits exactly where I am aiming. You will find as you pattern you gun that just changing choke tubes can move the POA/POI. I have seen this many times and so have a lot of other people.

A lot of people shoot TSS for the longer shots it will allow, but I am not one of those people. I have patterned at longer range and know what my limits of my pattern is, but I really want to try and kill them at about 20-25 yard range (I am talking about turkey's here). At that range, I have a real tight pattern but it is big enough that there is a little "forgiveness" if I wiggle a hair. At that range, I don't have to worry about stray pellets getting into the breast meat or anything like that.

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....