Sounds like Dems or just Dem Lite to me. Hopefully, they do it and for the first time in history, the 3rd Party curse kills the Left.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/will-3rd-party-no-labels-ticket-help-trump-beat-biden-2024-141139815.html

The centrist group known as No Labels is barreling ahead with its controversial plan to field a third-party “unity” ticket in next year’s presidential election, revealing Friday that it will start to search for potential bipartisan pairings — one Republican, one Democrat — as soon as next month.

“We’re going to form a nominating committee of representatives of our members around the country,” the group’s founding co-chair, former Sen. Joe Lieberman, I-Conn., told Fox News. “And my guess is that committee will begin to make lists of who we should consider if we decide to run a ticket.”

Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Republican Sen. Susan Collins of Maine and former GOP Gov. Larry Hogan of Maryland were among the politicians that Lieberman touted as “naturals to consider” because of their “strong records of bipartisanship.”

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.