My experience mirrored those I read here. I tried to post an ad to sell a gun. I got a message that the ad would require payment. I simply closed the page and moved on with life. I started getting daily auto-generated emails demanding that I complete the process. I tried to delete the ad application, and the site wanted money to do so. I replied to his email that I was no longer interested in placing the ad, and please stop the emails. I got a customized nastygram back, calling me a communist, among many other aspersions. So I file a complaint with the FCC and daily delete his email garbage. Weeks go by. I file another FCC complaint and start emailing him under different email addresses every few days or so (so he wouldn't recognize me and delete) and used my best sailor language intended to piss him off real good. It worked as intended. It was like fighting a 40" rainbow on heavy line. I had him securely. A few more weeks go by, and I file yet another FCC complaint, and continue the email campaign. His BS finally ends, and a few days later, so does mine. I almost miss the guy.

Never wrestle pigs in mud and chit. They love it.

NRA Life Endowment Member