Got mine back in exactly 30 days. My last suppressor took a full year. Not worried about this list, not that they won’t be misused, or abused. I suppose they figure my suppressors go onto something. I’m already on LE/Gov lists.

To answer earlier questions others threw out there as if one scenario is equal to the others. Never did get a “vaccine” shot and I work for the government.

They expressly are legalizing braced pistols as SBR’s with the approval. They aren’t going after convictions of those people. No court is going to say “you’re guilty cause you did something legal and then the ATF opinion changed and they gave you a route to comply with the opinion and even though you did, now you’re quilty”. If they did, that’s a separate conversation that I’m not putting on the internet.

As far as them knowing who has what, yes, of course they are doing that part, it’s registering this particular gun. That’s what it is. Understanding that, I don’t care one way or the other if other people choose to comply with it or not. I wanted a legal SBR, knowing they would know I have it.

Now, if you tried to hurry and buy 10 new lowers and lie that they were already in that braced configuration so you can get a free approval, (There is no stamp) then that’s dumb, they will go after that.

I know exactly how F’d up government and politicians are and this particular list doesn’t bother me. Don’t get me wrong these politicians and their liberal self serving, ideology is scary [bleep].

Just my opinion on it.