Originally Posted by David_Walter
I’m having a barrel delivered and will reload.

Best dies and best brass?

I don’t shoot a 6mm Creedmoor yet, but for 6.5 Creedmoor, I really like Mighty Armory’s Gold Match Full Length Sizer. The expander is really just a mandrel and it seems to size with less runout than other dies. I have also had great results from the Redding Body Die combined with the Lee Collet Die. Again, have had good results from the Forster FL sizers after having them hone the neck to about .004” under loaded neck diameter. Out of these, I currently like the Mighty Armory the best.

For seating, I’ve been using the Forster micrometer seater for years, and have had universally good results from them. I really like the convenience of the RCBS Matchmaster seater, but the Forster seems to produce a hair less runout.

Edited to add that for brass, lately, I have been using Alpha almost exclusively, and it is excellent, but it is thicker than most and as a result, has less case capacity so will pressure out quicker and get higher velocities with less powder than some brands.

John

https://www.mightyarmory.com/collec...creedmoor-fl-005-hs-sizing-decapping-die

Last edited by Hondo64d; 05/23/23.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14