JGRaider;
Good afternoon, pretty much evening down in West Texas I see, hopefully the day went at least somewhat according to plan for you and you're all well down there.

Regarding the whole B&C typical vs non-typical topic, while I did learn how to do it well enough to measure for our little fish, game and gun club way back when, the Victorian ideal of symmetry never made sense to me.

Better said, I did in fact understand it, so it did make sense to me JG - but I didn't agree with it.

For me whatever an animal added up to - that is to say gross score - was a more meaningful number to me.

I thought that God and nature with all it's genetics and habitat had added up to a total sum, so who was I to start deducting? wink

As you can well imagine, some in the club did not share my view on numeric totals - not whatsoever or even a wee bit... laugh

Anyways, sometimes I'm not too, too far out guessing a sum total score and sometimes I'm so far off I'm not sure why I made the guess.

Still many if not most of us humans tend to reduce thing to a numeric value in order to speak to each other in terms we understand, or so I've come to believe in the main.

All the best to you all.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"