I have a SB2 NEF Handi Rifle rifle that was rebored and rechambered by Wayne York of Oregunsmithing. It's sports a 22" stainless barrel, cinnamon laminated stocks, a custom aluminum trigger guard, a H&R Ultra scope base, and a stainless hammer extension. I don't recall the twist rate but Wayne would have cut it the industry standard (whatever that might be). It has been hunted and has a few minor scrapes and impressions. The worst cosmetic issue was a Homer Simpson moment of mine. I ZZZ'd the old caliber with a stamp and it's somewhat ugly. Wayne etched it for 348 Win. In addition to the pictures posted, I can send more via text. This gun is a shooter and likes the 200gr FTX as well as the Hornady 200gr JFP and a number of other cast bullets. I have a Win 71 that has replaced this rifle so I don't plan to part with any of my 348 components but I may consider selling a start kit but only to the buyer of the rifle.

I'm asking $750 plus actual shipping and insurance through the USPS.

I can accept f&f Paypal, a check, or money order. Funds to clear before shipment.

Thanks, Dinny

Medics bury their mistakes..