I used to have a 126gr.? mould for 9mm/.38 Super, it was a miniature version of the H&G #68 that was famous for excellent feeding in .45s. I liked the mould, (NEI), but honestly, I couldn't get the accuracy I was after with it.

I had zero issues with feeding, once I got the seating depth right (put the shoulder about a thumbnail's width over the case neck, just like with the .45 bullet). I really wish that bullet had shot a bit better, but I was also using a LEE RN mould that gave better accuracy (356-125 2R).

I do NOT like MBC's Small Ball bullets, they have to be seated very, very deep in the cases to fit my Springfield chambers, though it looks an awful lot like the LEE bulet I mentioned earlier, there' something different about it, and it causes me a lot of grief.
I'd try one of MBC's sample packs, just to see if they work in your pistol, and see if they're better than the batch I had. I know the Springfields have shorter chambers than normal (the MBCs work fine in other 9mm pistols I own), but I wasn't thrilled with their accuracy, either.

I don't cast any more, I just buy Berry's or Hornady HAP bullets and call it good.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.